Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cooking the Books ~ May


I thought it was about time that I treated myself to a new cookbook so I managed to restrain myself and narrowed down the choices to 3 popular new books that have been recently released in Canada. The choice was between Gordon Ramsay's Home Cooking (originally entitled Ultimate Cookery Course, which I have been watching on TV), Curtis Stone's new book What's For Dinner and finally It's All Good by Gwyneth Paltrow. It was a really tough choice but in the end after looking through all 3 books I picked What's For Dinner by Curtis Stone which is the book I will be putting to the test for this months Cooking the Books

As usual if you have recently bought this book why not cook along with me or leave a comment and let me know what you think of it. Since it's so new I know there has been a lot of publicity on it so if you have perhaps seen a review or article in a magazine why not try those recipes? So what are you waiting for, let's put this book to the test and start Cooking the Books!!

*You can now read my full review of this book by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...