Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cooking the Books ~ June


With my renewed attempt to get healthy and lose a bit of weight it seemed that Pretty Delicious by Candice Kumai was a great choice for June's Cooking the Books. I've been going to the gym for 6 weeks now and have just changed my 2 month 'trial' membership into a 1 year one so I have no excuses! Of course working out is just one aspect of it and next to that is definitely watching what you eat so I am excited to see what news tips and tricks of the trade this model-turned-chef can teach me!

As usual if you have this book why not cook along with me or leave a comment and let me know what you think of it. So what are you waiting for, let's put this book to the test and start Cooking the Books!!

*To read this review please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...